Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud email has been hacked

My current, and only, iCloud email has been hacked. How do I close out and create a new one?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 13, 2022 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 3:33 PM

Your Apple ID has been compromised?

No good way around that short of resolving the compromise, and no easy way to switch email addresses from a still-compromised Apple ID.

Start here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

More:

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2022 3:33 PM in response to Vet66

Your Apple ID has been compromised?

No good way around that short of resolving the compromise, and no easy way to switch email addresses from a still-compromised Apple ID.

Start here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

More:

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

May 13, 2022 3:31 PM in response to Vet66

Hi there,

Sorry you’re having that issue.

If you’re using your iPhone, go to the top of the screen where your profile picture and name are.

You will see Password and Security listed there. Click on that link and you should be able to change your password immediately.

I would strongly suggest setting up all the recovery features available too. You should be given that option when you’re resetting password.

I hope this helps!

My iCloud email has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.