Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have changed the battery and the health battery, but the health battery is still showing service

I have changed the battery and the health battery, but the health battery is still showing service

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 13, 2022 10:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2022 1:20 AM

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying but if you replaced the battery yourself or used a third party then we cannot help, except to say the battery is a fake and therefore Health and Charge data is unreliable. Users cannot yet buy Apple genuine batteries and toolkits for iPhone 11.

If Apple replaced the battery then take it back on the 90 day warranty.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2022 1:20 AM in response to ammeerudeen

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying but if you replaced the battery yourself or used a third party then we cannot help, except to say the battery is a fake and therefore Health and Charge data is unreliable. Users cannot yet buy Apple genuine batteries and toolkits for iPhone 11.

If Apple replaced the battery then take it back on the 90 day warranty.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.