Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is hacked

My iPhone is hacked.

now what can i do?

Posted on May 14, 2022 3:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2022 3:33 AM

No, your phone has not been hacked. All such messages are scams presented by criminals. Close the offending page and avoid sites that are involved in such bogus advertising tactics.

Phony "tech support" / "ransomware" popup… - Apple Community

4 replies

May 14, 2022 9:21 AM in response to sabbir26

It’s a rubbish advertisement.

Lots of rubbish around; apps, advertisements, “news”, and otherwise.

You’ve already seemingly installed an add-on VPN app, and far too many of those are just hilarious privacy-sucking trash.

That a add-on VPN client app might even insert trash ads wouldn’t surprise, either.

This is all the modern equivalent of snake oil: Biff’s Magic Security Elixir and Not-At-All-Snake-Oil Juice will repel all “hackers”, prevent all “viruses”, and even prevent minor stomach aches! Order now!

More seriously…

Ignore the pop-up advert you’re presently reading.

If you’re not connecting into the internal network of an organization you’re affiliated with, remove the add-on VPN client app.

Read this for some of the many scams: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204759

My iPhone is hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.