Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get a refund or complete the purchase? the checkout went wrong but debited the payment

• Purchased a new Macbook Air M1 16gb online on apple.com/ph ,
  • was debited on my account but page says the the purchase was not completed - did not even send me an email -
  • how do I get a refund or how to complete the purchase? I really want to buy the macbook air anyway
  • I have purchased before, twice, (same specs of macbook air) did not have this kind of problem before

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 14, 2022 4:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2022 4:52 AM

In cases like this you have two avenues; take both:

Contact Apple and complain: Get Support link at upper right this page is a good starting point.

Contact your Bank and explain the problem. If it was a Debit card and not a Credit card, the process will take longer to correct. How much longer depends on your bank and their enthusiasm.

Unfortunately prior purchases seldom enter into the financial end of the process, if they do at all. Fiduciary responsibilities and all that.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2022 4:52 AM in response to reymendoza2022

In cases like this you have two avenues; take both:

Contact Apple and complain: Get Support link at upper right this page is a good starting point.

Contact your Bank and explain the problem. If it was a Debit card and not a Credit card, the process will take longer to correct. How much longer depends on your bank and their enthusiasm.

Unfortunately prior purchases seldom enter into the financial end of the process, if they do at all. Fiduciary responsibilities and all that.

How to get a refund or complete the purchase? the checkout went wrong but debited the payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.