Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 13 Pro Max doesn't charge above 80%

Hello.

I bought a iphone 13 pro max a few days ago and I use it with a apple original charger. but when the battery goes upto 80 percent the charging of the mobile gets stuck. First issue i facing is this.

And the second issue is that when I restart the phone after charging its battery percentage changes. This issue is not only on 80 percent . i face this issue everytime whenever i restart my phone after charging. Sometimes i charge my phone upto 60 or 70 percent only and whenever i restart my phone after charing the battery percentage increased by 2 to 5 percent. What is this issue? Please tell me the solution to this issue.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 14, 2022 9:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2022 1:20 PM

The slight tweak in charge level after restart (which should be a rare occasion) is normal.

If you want to charge to 200 % you have two options, either

1. Turn off Optimised charging, or
  2. Preferably charge all night every night and optimised charging will kick in after a week or so.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2022 1:20 PM in response to MUsman1

The slight tweak in charge level after restart (which should be a rare occasion) is normal.

If you want to charge to 200 % you have two options, either

1. Turn off Optimised charging, or
  2. Preferably charge all night every night and optimised charging will kick in after a week or so.

My iPhone 13 Pro Max doesn't charge above 80%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.