Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime and iMessage

I’m facing a problem of “your network provider may charge for SMS messages used to activate FaceTime and iMessage.” I used to use this iPhone in Macau, now I’m in Nepal and also I’ve done the location change. How can it be solved?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on May 14, 2022 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2022 9:19 PM

bikash196 Said:

"FaceTime and iMessage: I’m facing a problem of 'your network provider may charge for SMS messages used to activate FaceTime and iMessage.' I used to use this iPhone in Macau, now I’m in Nepal and also I’ve done the location change. How can it be solved?"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2022 9:19 PM in response to bikash196

bikash196 Said:

"FaceTime and iMessage: I’m facing a problem of 'your network provider may charge for SMS messages used to activate FaceTime and iMessage.' I used to use this iPhone in Macau, now I’m in Nepal and also I’ve done the location change. How can it be solved?"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

FaceTime and iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.