Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone not picking up cellular network

Already tried rebooting and resetting the network settings. I contacted the cellular network operator, everything is ok with the SIM card. Why is the phone not working?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on May 15, 2022 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2022 5:00 PM in response to Xa1ida

Xa1ida wrote:

Already tried rebooting and resetting the network settings. I contacted the cellular network operator, everything is ok with the SIM card. Why is the phone not working?

Is this a new problem, or has it never worked? If it is a new problem escalate with your carrier’s telephone tech support (NOT a store, which are staffed only with sales people). And also check up on them with this link→Down Detector - outages

May 17, 2022 7:13 AM in response to Xa1ida

Same thing is happening to me, none of my apps work if I am not connected to my home internet. Even thought I have t-mobile cellular, and it shows I still have internet but it just won’t work for any app that uses Wi-Fi unless I’m connected to my home internet. Only calls and text work. I’ve tried restarting all settings like I’ve been told, and it still won’t work.

iPhone not picking up cellular network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.