Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'd like my son to be able to use my Apple TV account - I do not have an apple device. How do I set this up?

I'd like my son to be able to use my Apple TV account - I do not have an apple device. How do I set this up?

3810RW,

Posted on May 15, 2022 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2022 12:28 PM

To set up Apple Family Sharing, at least one adult in the group (the ‘organizer’) must have an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac. That person sets up the group. After that, the shareable subscriptions of any group member will be accessible by all.

About Family Sharing and the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Family Sharing - Apple

What you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2022 12:28 PM in response to Rcsyfn

To set up Apple Family Sharing, at least one adult in the group (the ‘organizer’) must have an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac. That person sets up the group. After that, the shareable subscriptions of any group member will be accessible by all.

About Family Sharing and the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Family Sharing - Apple

What you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.