Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone just recently decided to show appts in hawaii time, where do spend part of the year, but are now in Oregon. Calendar shows correct appt, but phone shows hst time. Can I just get it to show whatever time the google calendar displays? thx

How do I set up the iPhone so that it pulls appt times as they are listed in my google calendar? It wants to show HST time as we live in hawaii part of the year. ie calendar will show a 9:30 appt which is correct, but the iPhone shows it at 12:30 because when I go to edit it has HST time, not Oregon time.

Did not have this issue last year so maybe a software update is the culprit??

thanks...

Mike

Posted on May 15, 2022 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2022 2:13 PM

Turn on Set Automatically in Settings > General > Date & Time. This automatically sets your date and time based on your time zone. If there's an available time zone update, your device lets you know. Allow your device to use its current location to determine the correct time zone.

If you can't change the time or time zone on your iPhone, iPad .

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2022 2:13 PM in response to mikefromgilbert

Turn on Set Automatically in Settings > General > Date & Time. This automatically sets your date and time based on your time zone. If there's an available time zone update, your device lets you know. Allow your device to use its current location to determine the correct time zone.

If you can't change the time or time zone on your iPhone, iPad .

My iPhone just recently decided to show appts in hawaii time, where do spend part of the year, but are now in Oregon. Calendar shows correct appt, but phone shows hst time. Can I just get it to show whatever time the google calendar displays? thx

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.