Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Park Car Location

iPhone 12 mini ios 15.4.1

I can't find any way to turn on the park car location. I have seen a number of how to instruction on how to turn this feature on but can't find some of the settings.

I have Location Services turned on but don't seem to have Frequent Locations.

In Maps I don't have a section called Your Car, so don't have Show Parked Location.

Am I missing something? Any advice would be helpful.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on May 16, 2022 1:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 5:12 AM

From the iPhone User Guide (iOS 15):

If you aren't seeing Siri Suggestions in Maps, then navigate to Settings > Maps > Siri & Search and toggle on Show in App. Drag the bottom of the search card up or down to see more or less info.

From left to right; Siri Suggestions turned off, Siri Suggestions turned on, the search card when Parked Car selected:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2022 5:12 AM in response to chrispy1953

From the iPhone User Guide (iOS 15):

If you aren't seeing Siri Suggestions in Maps, then navigate to Settings > Maps > Siri & Search and toggle on Show in App. Drag the bottom of the search card up or down to see more or less info.

From left to right; Siri Suggestions turned off, Siri Suggestions turned on, the search card when Parked Car selected:

Park Car Location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.