Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone is disable how to recover

How to recover my disable phone

iPhone 12

Posted on May 16, 2022 4:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 5:09 AM

Your ONLY option is to reset the device (completely erasing it) and then restore it from a backup.

You'll need your Apple ID credentials to perform this action.

See instructions here:

How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode – Apple Support (AU)

Note: If your iOS is prior to 15.2 ... follow the instructions given in: If you can't reset your device

linked near bottom of article.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2022 5:09 AM in response to sapna163

Your ONLY option is to reset the device (completely erasing it) and then restore it from a backup.

You'll need your Apple ID credentials to perform this action.

See instructions here:

How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode – Apple Support (AU)

Note: If your iOS is prior to 15.2 ... follow the instructions given in: If you can't reset your device

linked near bottom of article.

May 16, 2022 5:07 AM in response to sapna163

the only way to unlock you phone is by resetting it sorry, you’ll need a pc Mac or Windows, now power the iPhone off and power it on but hold in the volume down and power button it should say plug iPhone into iTunes so either download iTunes on windows or just plug it into your Mac open iTunes for windows or Finder for Mac no it should just tell you what to do from there

My iphone is disable how to recover

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.