Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have OS High Sierra 10.13.4. Can I update to 10.14?

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on May 16, 2022 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 7:20 AM

You haven't specified the model of your MacBook Pro. To upgrade to Mojave you will need a Mid 2012 or newer model.

See macOS Mojave - Technical Specifications

The old macOS installers can be found at How to get old versions of macOS. Check your compatibility, make a backup and use Safari to click on the link for macOS Mojave.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2022 7:20 AM in response to cufzuy1950

You haven't specified the model of your MacBook Pro. To upgrade to Mojave you will need a Mid 2012 or newer model.

See macOS Mojave - Technical Specifications

The old macOS installers can be found at How to get old versions of macOS. Check your compatibility, make a backup and use Safari to click on the link for macOS Mojave.

May 16, 2022 7:52 AM in response to cufzuy1950

Only a suggestion -" I have OS High Sierra 10.13.4. "

The current and last update for High Steer really should be installed to version 10.13.6 and all security Updates ( Last being Nov 2020 ) before attempting the possible UpGrade to Mojave.

UpGrading to a newer version of macOS without being Fully up-to-date on current version - may or may not work as well as you expect.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.