Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have foolw every instructions but my ipad pro stkll wont open. could anybody help me?

i have follow every instructions on how to restore my ipad

but my ipad pro still wont open. could anybody help me?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 16, 2022 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 7:01 AM

These support pages outline the available methods to restore an iPad - either from a backup, or to Factory Settings:

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from a backup – Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

Restore all content to iPad from a backup - Apple Support

You’ll need access to either a PC (with iTunes installed) or a Mac (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of MacOS).

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

Update to the latest version of iTunes – Apple Support

Use of a PC or Mac computer is unavoidable. If you don’t have access to a suitable computer of your own, that of a helpful friend or family member will suffice. Alternatively, the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) will be delighted to assist.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2022 7:01 AM in response to zea130

These support pages outline the available methods to restore an iPad - either from a backup, or to Factory Settings:

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from a backup – Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

Restore all content to iPad from a backup - Apple Support

You’ll need access to either a PC (with iTunes installed) or a Mac (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of MacOS).

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

Update to the latest version of iTunes – Apple Support

Use of a PC or Mac computer is unavoidable. If you don’t have access to a suitable computer of your own, that of a helpful friend or family member will suffice. Alternatively, the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) will be delighted to assist.

i have foolw every instructions but my ipad pro stkll wont open. could anybody help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.