Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Warranty Activation

Hi all, just wondering what would be the warranty period for a new apple watch. Mine SE 2021 sep manufactured product. I brought it from Amazon in May 2022. From which date warranty would be counted in my case. I have searched with serial number. Some it says August 2023. I am confused about the warranty period. Can someone please help. Many thanks.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on May 16, 2022 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 7:23 AM

The warranty is one year, beginning on the date of original sale by Apple or an authorized retailer.

Many (if not most) products for sale on Amazon are not actually sold by Amazon, but by 3rd parties, virtually none of which are authorized Apple retailers.

Enter the serial number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

That will tell you when the warranty expires, assuming it has not already expired.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2022 7:23 AM in response to amarnath144

The warranty is one year, beginning on the date of original sale by Apple or an authorized retailer.

Many (if not most) products for sale on Amazon are not actually sold by Amazon, but by 3rd parties, virtually none of which are authorized Apple retailers.

Enter the serial number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

That will tell you when the warranty expires, assuming it has not already expired.

Warranty Activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.