Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer password to a new iphone

Posted on May 16, 2022 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 2:42 PM

Do you mean an Apple ID password, the Screen Time passcode or the screen unlock passcode?

For the Apple ID password just go to Settings and tap Sign In at the top, and enter your Apple ID password.

For the screen unlock passcode it does not transfer, but you can enter the same passcode as the old phone during setup.

For the Screen Time passcode if you follow the instructions in the Related Article at the top of this page the Screen Time passcode will transfer to the new phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2022 2:42 PM in response to smalfrey

Do you mean an Apple ID password, the Screen Time passcode or the screen unlock passcode?

For the Apple ID password just go to Settings and tap Sign In at the top, and enter your Apple ID password.

For the screen unlock passcode it does not transfer, but you can enter the same passcode as the old phone during setup.

For the Screen Time passcode if you follow the instructions in the Related Article at the top of this page the Screen Time passcode will transfer to the new phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.