You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On an iphone how do i log out of an apple id that no longer exists

On an iphone how do i log out of an apple id that no longer exists?

iPhone 6s

Posted on May 16, 2022 2:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 2:54 PM

If it no longer exists, meaning you followed these directions→How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support. If this is what you actually did and did not log out first that iPhone is now useless, as you were warned when you deleted the Apple ID.

If you mean that the email address is no longer in use, you can still use it as the user ID for your Apple ID account, enter it and enter its password to disable Activation Lock.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 16, 2022 2:54 PM in response to Blimey1

If it no longer exists, meaning you followed these directions→How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support. If this is what you actually did and did not log out first that iPhone is now useless, as you were warned when you deleted the Apple ID.

If you mean that the email address is no longer in use, you can still use it as the user ID for your Apple ID account, enter it and enter its password to disable Activation Lock.

On an iphone how do i log out of an apple id that no longer exists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.