Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spyware!

Myself and my I phone have fallen victim to either Spyware or a hacker! I am 110% sure, it has also infiltrated my work device. Apple doesn’t seem to believe me or care… my privacy has been breached. I have most legal documents, medical records, concert tickets and then some. It can access all of my apps wether or not the password is strong, I have 2 step verification on everything. It has accessed iCloud, email, Facebook, Ticketmaster, my bank account etc. Not to mention what it has accessed in my work phone. Help?!

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 16, 2022 8:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 8:15 PM

1. Switch from 2-step verification to 2 factor authorization.
  2. Change your Apple ID password to something strong.
  3. Change the password on your email, Facebook, Ticketmaster, bank account to somethings strong. I use Keychain and go with the randomly generated strong passwords.
  4. Check with your router manufacturer and make sure it has not been hacked.
  5. Update your iPhone iOS 15.5 which was released to day.
  6. Don't jailbreak your iPhone.
  7. Contact the local authorities about any crimes you think have been committed.

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2022 8:15 PM in response to SpywareConcern

1. Switch from 2-step verification to 2 factor authorization.
  2. Change your Apple ID password to something strong.
  3. Change the password on your email, Facebook, Ticketmaster, bank account to somethings strong. I use Keychain and go with the randomly generated strong passwords.
  4. Check with your router manufacturer and make sure it has not been hacked.
  5. Update your iPhone iOS 15.5 which was released to day.
  6. Don't jailbreak your iPhone.
  7. Contact the local authorities about any crimes you think have been committed.

May 16, 2022 8:15 PM in response to SpywareConcern

SpywareConcern Said:

"Spyware!: Myself and my I phone have fallen victim to either Spyware or a hacker! I am 110% sure, it has also infiltrated my work device. Apple doesn’t seem to believe me or care… my privacy has been breached."

-------

Secure your Account:

Having been suspiciously breached, someone may have your credentials. So, do four things:

A. Re-Associate All Devices:

Disassociate all devices from your Apple Account, first.  Sign out of iCloud on all of your devices.. Go here to check the devices associated to your account: Check your Apple ID Device list to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support. Then, log in to your Apple iCloud Account on each device.

B. Verify Your Devices:

Verify that your the devices logged in to your account or officially yours, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

C. Consider Modifying your Credentials:

By all means, consider modifying your credentials, starting with a new password.

D. Change the Password and Passcode:

Spyware!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.