Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No matter how many times i try to sign in to Itunes and App store,it just keeps on loading and in the end doesnt sign in.i cant download any apps as the App store isnt signed in to any Apple ID

No matter how many times i try to sign in to Itunes and App store,it just keeps on loading and in the end doesnt sign in.i cant download any apps as the App store isnt signed in to any Apple ID

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on May 16, 2022 10:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 4:21 AM

You need a good Service & Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

See -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

Have you forgotten your Apple ID?, Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number

If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number – Apple Support (UK)

Have you forgotten your password? -> See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Call Apple in your region see: Contact Apple for support and service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support -> Get Support (apple.com)

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2022 4:21 AM in response to CantsignintoAppStorewhyy

You need a good Service & Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

See -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

Have you forgotten your Apple ID?, Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number

If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number – Apple Support (UK)

Have you forgotten your password? -> See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Call Apple in your region see: Contact Apple for support and service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support -> Get Support (apple.com)

May 17, 2022 1:46 PM in response to CantsignintoAppStorewhyy

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch    *

Try a forced restart. See the section towards the end of the article.

Reset Device. -

If necessary

Hard reset.     -

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from the backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      *

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.   *

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.   

Jun 27, 2022 10:39 AM in response to CantsignintoAppStorewhyy

From another apple community forum - just used this myself and it did solve my problem. Hope this works for everyone!

a friend of mine just bought a new mac book air yesterday and we had the same problem . after trying many methods this is what fixed it for us.

go to the music app on your mac ---> on the top menu bar click on " account" and sign in to your apple id ----> the same error message will appear again telling you this apple id has never been used ------> click on review and fill out your information , address and payment method and click submit or ok at the end. now go back to app store and sign in to your account and the issue will be fixed. i have no idea why it does not work on the app store and work on the music app !!!!! but this will fix the issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.