Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobile data issue

Mobile data issue error.

After updating the iPhone X to latest iOS.

It says: your phone is currently unable to access the mobile data or make and receive calls or messages.

I have tried connecting the phone to mac and try to update the update and still getting the same error.

please help on this.

thanks

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on May 16, 2022 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 10:57 PM

murthy256 Said:

"Mobile data issue: Mobile data issue error. After updating the iPhone X to latest iOS. It says: your phone is currently unable to access the mobile data or make and receive calls or messages. I have tried connecting the phone to mac and try to update the update and still getting the same error. please help on this. thanks"

-------

Troubleshooting Mobile Data Issue:

Start here: If you can't Make or Receive Calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

Troubleshooting "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

No Success?

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellularand Voicemail.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2022 10:57 PM in response to murthy256

murthy256 Said:

"Mobile data issue: Mobile data issue error. After updating the iPhone X to latest iOS. It says: your phone is currently unable to access the mobile data or make and receive calls or messages. I have tried connecting the phone to mac and try to update the update and still getting the same error. please help on this. thanks"

-------

Troubleshooting Mobile Data Issue:

Start here: If you can't Make or Receive Calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

Troubleshooting "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

No Success?

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellularand Voicemail.

Mobile data issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.