Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Mac Numbers to PDF problem

i have a file I need to export to pdf, but when I do this it somehow changes the file to something else!!..ie, export to pdf then open the pdf and its of a totally different file not associated with it at all ??

iMac 27″, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 17, 2022 2:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 2:37 AM

If you are having trouble with File > Export to > PDF... then you can try instead File > Print > Print... (button) and choose PDF from the PDF dropdown:

As with File > Export to you have to notice what location you are saving the file to, so you can find it in Finder or the other application you are using to open PDFs.

SG

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2022 2:37 AM in response to Morfeo0509

If you are having trouble with File > Export to > PDF... then you can try instead File > Print > Print... (button) and choose PDF from the PDF dropdown:

As with File > Export to you have to notice what location you are saving the file to, so you can find it in Finder or the other application you are using to open PDFs.

SG

I Mac Numbers to PDF problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.