Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I retrieve my stolen iPhone?

My I phone has stolen on 6th April 2022. I was try to track location in find my iPhone then i got message from iPhone my I phone has found location but didn't get any information from apple.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 17, 2022 4:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 4:57 AM

That’s a scam message attempting to phish your personal info to break into your phone and/or take-over your AppleID identity.

(The thieves most likely obtained your phone number from your stolen SIM)

It’s NOT from Apple.

Do NOT reply.

Do NOT follow any links.

Do NOT provide ANY personal info or credentials.

DIVULGE NOTHING!!!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2022 4:57 AM in response to narinder774

That’s a scam message attempting to phish your personal info to break into your phone and/or take-over your AppleID identity.

(The thieves most likely obtained your phone number from your stolen SIM)

It’s NOT from Apple.

Do NOT reply.

Do NOT follow any links.

Do NOT provide ANY personal info or credentials.

DIVULGE NOTHING!!!

May 18, 2022 9:12 AM in response to narinder774

Did you respond to the message from “Apple” (that was really from the thief) and enter your Apple ID and password? If you did the thief used that information to remove Activation Lock from your phone, and probably also steal all of the content from iCloud and your phone if you backed up to iCloud, so take steps to protect yourself based on the likelihood that your identity has been stolen.

See→If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

How can I retrieve my stolen iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.