Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The server rejected one of the recipient's addresses. The message has been placed in your out box.

Cannot send outgoing emails from my iphone 7. I use the phone icon to go into my emails. I loaded several smtp. addresses but to no avail. The email addresses I send to is correct and works from my PC but not from my Mobile

The error message I get is: The server rejected one of the recipient's addresses. The message has been placed in your out box.

iPhone 7

Posted on May 17, 2022 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2022 8:58 AM

Hello claudius176,

Being able to send emails from your iPhone 7 is important and you've come to a great place for help! We see you came from the related article: If you can’t send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you haven't already, you'll want to complete the steps outlined in the article you came from. If you continue to have issues after completing those steps. The next step would be to contact your email provider for additional support. This information can also be found after the last step of the "Remove your email account and set it up again" of the related article.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2022 8:58 AM in response to claudius176

Hello claudius176,

Being able to send emails from your iPhone 7 is important and you've come to a great place for help! We see you came from the related article: If you can’t send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you haven't already, you'll want to complete the steps outlined in the article you came from. If you continue to have issues after completing those steps. The next step would be to contact your email provider for additional support. This information can also be found after the last step of the "Remove your email account and set it up again" of the related article.

Have a great day!

The server rejected one of the recipient's addresses. The message has been placed in your out box.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.