Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my password so locked out of my MacBookAir..

I was locked out of my macbook air beacuse i forgot the password.

Effort to reset via Apple Id also not successful. Can someone help me with info on how to go about this

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on May 17, 2022 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 7:46 PM

Folaleye Said:

"I forgot my password so locked out of my MacBookAir..: I was locked out of my macbook air beacuse i forgot the password. Effort to reset via Apple Id also not successful. Can someone help me with info on how to go about this"

-------

Try Resetting your Mac Login Password:

Reset it using the login screen. You'd go through your Apple ID to perform this. Find out more here: If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support. Make sure that caps lock is not enabled when typing it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2022 7:46 PM in response to Folaleye

Folaleye Said:

"I forgot my password so locked out of my MacBookAir..: I was locked out of my macbook air beacuse i forgot the password. Effort to reset via Apple Id also not successful. Can someone help me with info on how to go about this"

-------

Try Resetting your Mac Login Password:

Reset it using the login screen. You'd go through your Apple ID to perform this. Find out more here: If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support. Make sure that caps lock is not enabled when typing it.

I forgot my password so locked out of my MacBookAir..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.