Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Necesito recuperar mis Notas he perdido mi clave para NOTAS, tengo respaldo en ICLOUD y la clave de mi IPad

He perdido mi clave de NOTAS en mi IPad Pro tengo respaldo en ICLOUD Y CLAVE DE MI IPAD

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 17, 2022 1:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 2:23 PM

Translation:

I need to recover my Notes. I have lost my NOTES key, I have backup in ICLOUD and my IPad key.

I have lost my NOTES key on my IPad Pro. I have backup in ICLOUD AND MY IPAD KEY

If you have protected your Notes file with a Password - and have forgotten the Password that you have set - you will have lost access to the Note. There is no method by which the Password can be recovered.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2022 2:23 PM in response to 0683

Translation:

I need to recover my Notes. I have lost my NOTES key, I have backup in ICLOUD and my IPad key.

I have lost my NOTES key on my IPad Pro. I have backup in ICLOUD AND MY IPAD KEY

If you have protected your Notes file with a Password - and have forgotten the Password that you have set - you will have lost access to the Note. There is no method by which the Password can be recovered.

Necesito recuperar mis Notas he perdido mi clave para NOTAS, tengo respaldo en ICLOUD y la clave de mi IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.