Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no button to add a city in weather app

I don’t have a button to add a city in weather. I can search for the city but then can’t add it

iPhone 13

Posted on May 17, 2022 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 6:25 PM

There used to be Add and Cancel. Now only Cancel. I’ve tried tapping the right corner in case it just isn’t visible but nothing works!

5 replies

May 17, 2022 3:20 PM in response to Lkitson

After you search for a city and tap on it in the list of search results, there should then be an "Add" at the top right of the screen when the single city displays (the screen that shows the City name, temperature, and weather for that city). There is also a "Cancel" at the top left of that screen. Just checking to see if you are getting to that screen.

May 17, 2022 7:38 PM in response to Lkitson

Try removing 4-5 cities from your current list.

Power off the phone and restart

Try to add the new city that you want

Keep adding back the other cities

If still no luck, try removing the Weather App, then install it again from the App Store. You will have to re-add locations when you do this.

More info:

How To Add Locations To The iPhone Weather App - Screen ...https://screenrant.com › Tech

no button to add a city in weather app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.