Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro isn’t ringing or making any sound notifications

I’ve made sure I have all the appropriate notifications on and I have done a factory reset on my IPhone and the problem is still there. What else can be the issue? This is getting ridiculous! The phone is not even a year old

Posted on May 18, 2022 10:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2022 11:02 AM

Some things to check:

The ring/silent switch on the left side of the phone. See: How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Do Not Disturb: Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If none of the above, also try restarting: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2022 11:02 AM in response to mrslnorton2011

Some things to check:

The ring/silent switch on the left side of the phone. See: How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Do Not Disturb: Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If none of the above, also try restarting: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

iPhone 12 Pro isn’t ringing or making any sound notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.