Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I trade in both of my iPads at the same time towards a new iPad?

I’m wanting to buy an iPad, I was wondering if I can trade in both my iPad Minis at the same time or do I have to do 1 only?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 18, 2022 11:03 AM

5 replies

May 18, 2022 4:06 PM in response to raerae-12

You can trade-in as many qualifying devices as you wish - either in-store at a physical Apple Store, or using the online trade-in process:

Apple Trade In - Apple

Each device is assessed for eligibility and value in its own right. If using the online trade-in, you’ll only be able to process each device individually - with each device being sent a separate shipping kit. Devices are each returned, assessed and a credit value assigned. The trade-in value is returned to you by way of an Apple gift card for each device - and these can be used to purchase whatever you wish with Apple. 

If a trade-in is initiated during an online purchase, you will usually pay full price for the item - but will receive a refund against your credit card upon subsequent return (and acceptance) of the/each item that was returned for trade-in.

Many choose to complete their trade-in in-store - as doing so facilitates trade-in of multiple items against a single purchase transaction - and removes any uncertainty as to the trade-in value or acceptance.

Can I trade in both of my iPads at the same time towards a new iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.