Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Universal Clipboard between Mac and iPhone stopped working after update to latest Mac OS and iOS

Updated Mac and iPhone to latest OS

Restarted both devices

Turned OFF and back ON - Bluetooth and WiFI

Both devices are on the SAME Wifi network

Restarted both Mac and iPhone again

Universal Clipboard is NOT working - the Paste does NOT have anything pasted

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.4

Posted on May 18, 2022 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 12:44 PM

The workaround here is I created another admin account on the Mac and everything works for this admin account after I log into my iCloud account. There must be some legacy files or properties that are getting in the way after I migrated from a 2011 MBP to a 2021 MBP. The second admin account has everything I need, now I just have to decide if I want to keep the original one around in case there is something special I need in the future using it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2022 12:44 PM in response to cliffr25

The workaround here is I created another admin account on the Mac and everything works for this admin account after I log into my iCloud account. There must be some legacy files or properties that are getting in the way after I migrated from a 2011 MBP to a 2021 MBP. The second admin account has everything I need, now I just have to decide if I want to keep the original one around in case there is something special I need in the future using it.

Universal Clipboard between Mac and iPhone stopped working after update to latest Mac OS and iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.