Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use the clipboard on my iPad?

On playing the popular game Wordle, I tried to share my results with a friend and when I click on the share tab, a message pops up, "Copied to Clipboard". But there is no Clipboard on my Ipad Pro and nowhere can I find where these items go. Can anyone help me?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 18, 2022 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2022 8:16 AM

iOS/iPadOS devices have no actual clipboard that you can directly access.

Anything that is cut or copied is put in a temporary clipbaord that is inaccessible to the user.

The “invisible” iOS/iPadOS clipboard area ONLY stores a single clipping at a time and the clipping will get replaced with something different the next time you cut/copy another piece of text or other item.

If you wish to access this invisible “clipboard” and/or access multiple clipboard items, in the future there is an iOS app in Apple's iOS App Store that can be of help/assistance/usefulness to you.

Look in the iOS App Store for

Paste

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/paste-clipboard-manager/id967805235

This is a monthly or yearly paid app.

Best of Luck to You!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2022 8:16 AM in response to jmpst

iOS/iPadOS devices have no actual clipboard that you can directly access.

Anything that is cut or copied is put in a temporary clipbaord that is inaccessible to the user.

The “invisible” iOS/iPadOS clipboard area ONLY stores a single clipping at a time and the clipping will get replaced with something different the next time you cut/copy another piece of text or other item.

If you wish to access this invisible “clipboard” and/or access multiple clipboard items, in the future there is an iOS app in Apple's iOS App Store that can be of help/assistance/usefulness to you.

Look in the iOS App Store for

Paste

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/paste-clipboard-manager/id967805235

This is a monthly or yearly paid app.

Best of Luck to You!

How to use the clipboard on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.