Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15.5 turned pink screen

Am I the only one having issues with new iOS 15.5? I have an iPhone 11 and with this new version when receiving a call the screen is pink. Also when using Bluetooth to connect to Apple CarPlay. I’ve reset it many times, but still have issues

Posted on May 19, 2022 10:12 AM

6 replies

May 20, 2022 10:35 AM in response to Jpmex98

Greetings Jpmex98,

If you're seeing some unexpected colors on the screen of your iPhone, you'll want to go to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size, and make sure there aren't any features enabled there such as Color Filters or Smart Invert. Learn more about adjusting the display and text size on iPhone here:

Adjust the display and text size on iPhone

Cheers!

May 23, 2022 8:50 AM in response to Jpmex98

This is what's happening to me on my iPhone 13 on iOS 15.5. All settings on the device is set to default except that I have Keyboard Auto Correct switched off, and that I have disabled the 24 hour time format in Date & Time settings. I have reinstalled the latest version of iOS 15.5 through a Mac using the DFU method... That did not help. I really like this iPhone, please fix your software Apple! This flickering pink screen; it's not very convenient! I have tried to see if it will go away if I take off the case, nope didn't help. I tried to disable Auto Brightness, True Tone, Tap to Wake, Raise to wake; nope, didn't help! I spoke to Apple Support, they ran a diagnosis and they couldn't find ANY hardware issue whatsoever. This is MOST definitely a Software Bug/Issue in iOS 15.4.1 & iOS 15.5!

[Edited by Moderator]

iOS 15.5 turned pink screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.