Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t update my watch to 8.6 keep getting message that it cannot verify and says not connected to Wi-Fi. I am connected to Wi-Fi watch and phone fully charged. Have turned off the phone and rebooted did not help

I can’t update my watch to 8.6 keep getting message that I’m not connected to the Internet. Watch and iPhone are fully charged I am connected to the Internet and I have also did a hard reboot. Still cannot update my watch.

Posted on May 19, 2022 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2022 11:03 AM

If you see not connected to internet

6 replies

Jun 24, 2022 7:42 AM in response to dottiew727

Same here.

I did everything as described in: If you see “Unable to Verify Update” when updating Apple Watch – Apple Support (UK), but still no success. Right now I cannot even use the watch as when I try to connect it, it forces me to do an update.

I did have a phone call with Apple support today - solution is to bring it to the service.

Didn't do that yet, but I see a lot of people had same problem in the past, so maybe it's just temporary Apple server issue?

I can’t update my watch to 8.6 keep getting message that it cannot verify and says not connected to Wi-Fi. I am connected to Wi-Fi watch and phone fully charged. Have turned off the phone and rebooted did not help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.