Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got a new I phone 13 Pro Max that has 512 gb storage but my old iphone 12 had monthly subscription for more storage paid every month $2.99 . How do I cancel that additional charge for additional i cloud storage as i do t need it now?

I just got a new I phone 13 Pro Max that has 512 gb storage but my old iphone 12 had monthly subscription for more storage paid every month $2.99 . How do I cancel that additional charge for additional i cloud storage as i do t need it now? thank you

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 19, 2022 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 10:23 AM

This doesn't work. Same issue - new phone with additional storage capacity, need to cancel $2.99 monthly subscription.

I've currently deleted my cc info because trying to cancel the monthly charge was impossible. Shouldn't be difficult to do this basic function, but I tried repeatedly to no avail.

Saw this post while trying to field a separate issue, now 3 hours + into trying to simply get on the **** internet - and thought, hey...maybe I'll be successful with fixing this lame quirk.

There is no "change storage plan" or "downgrade options" available - just an upgrade option, and even this won't yield anything but a spinning wheel.

Seriously Apple...how much time does it take to use your malfunctioning, high priced items? I'm losing faith, and my patience is so far gone I'm frustrated about I'm feeling frustrated, again*.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2022 10:23 AM in response to PlumThingz

This doesn't work. Same issue - new phone with additional storage capacity, need to cancel $2.99 monthly subscription.

I've currently deleted my cc info because trying to cancel the monthly charge was impossible. Shouldn't be difficult to do this basic function, but I tried repeatedly to no avail.

Saw this post while trying to field a separate issue, now 3 hours + into trying to simply get on the **** internet - and thought, hey...maybe I'll be successful with fixing this lame quirk.

There is no "change storage plan" or "downgrade options" available - just an upgrade option, and even this won't yield anything but a spinning wheel.

Seriously Apple...how much time does it take to use your malfunctioning, high priced items? I'm losing faith, and my patience is so far gone I'm frustrated about I'm feeling frustrated, again*.

I just got a new I phone 13 Pro Max that has 512 gb storage but my old iphone 12 had monthly subscription for more storage paid every month $2.99 . How do I cancel that additional charge for additional i cloud storage as i do t need it now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.