Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone availability

When will Apple have the iPhone 13 Pro Max available in the store in fashion valley?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 20, 2022 12:39 PM

2 replies

May 21, 2022 3:13 PM in response to lysol04

You might be able to get a good idea if you can find if your particular capacity/color is listed as available for pickup today. So you'd go here:

https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-13-pro

Click on iPhone "13 Pro Max", then select your color, capacity, and then carrier (I'd select "Connect on your own later"). I'm not sure you have a trade-in or not, but you should be able to figure it out, then one-time payment. It will take a guess at your area, but the first store it gives you is clickable and then you can check other stores. If it doesn't guess your area correctly, you can enter a zip code. Right now I entered 92108, and for an iPhone 13 Pro Max 128 GB Silver the closest store I get with pickup today is in Irvine. You can play around with the different color and capacity combinations right from that screen. However, they seem to have every other color in 128 GB in stock. Other combinations are available, but not all.

iphone availability

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.