Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud password is not working properly and I need to change it

How to change my password for my iCloud account

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 20, 2022 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 7:47 PM

mistybruce Said:

"My iCloud password is not working properly and I need to change it: How to change my password for my iCloud account"

-------

Troubleshooting your Apple ID Password:

Please Clarify your Post:

How would you define "properly"?

A. Start Here: If you Forgot your Apple ID Password - Apple Support

B. Use These Forums' Password:

You are able to log in to these sites just fine. So the password to use would be no different, given it is the same account.

C. Reset this Using a Computer:

If you cannot get in, then reset the password. Do so through use of a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so. Go Here: Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2022 7:47 PM in response to mistybruce

mistybruce Said:

"My iCloud password is not working properly and I need to change it: How to change my password for my iCloud account"

-------

Troubleshooting your Apple ID Password:

Please Clarify your Post:

How would you define "properly"?

A. Start Here: If you Forgot your Apple ID Password - Apple Support

B. Use These Forums' Password:

You are able to log in to these sites just fine. So the password to use would be no different, given it is the same account.

C. Reset this Using a Computer:

If you cannot get in, then reset the password. Do so through use of a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so. Go Here: Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

My iCloud password is not working properly and I need to change it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.