Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Down loading one item frozen on mac

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.6

Posted on May 20, 2022 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 10:54 PM

kaimuki123 Said:

"Down loading one item frozen on Mac": THANKS FOR REPLYING BUT THE IMAGE IS FROZEN ON MY SCREEN.: IT SIMPLY SAYS DOWNLOADING 1 ITEM. I tried pressing control, option, esc then force quit but image remains, then a list of aps show but don't know which one to force quit."

-------

You are welcome.

Thank you fro clarifying your post.

Try Force Quit...

Use my User Tip: [command+tab] Use it to Access your Mac when Something is Not Responding - User Tip

In Depth:

First, you need to exit the apps and get to Finder (the Smileyface):  Once in Finder, use Force Quit...

Use Force Quit for Each App:

1. Go to: Apple menu
  2. Select: Force Quit...
  3. Select: an app
  4. Click: the Force Quit... button
  5. Click: the Force Quit... Button.
  6. Perform seeps 3-6 for all listed apps
  7. Restart your Mac
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2022 10:54 PM in response to kaimuki123

kaimuki123 Said:

"Down loading one item frozen on Mac": THANKS FOR REPLYING BUT THE IMAGE IS FROZEN ON MY SCREEN.: IT SIMPLY SAYS DOWNLOADING 1 ITEM. I tried pressing control, option, esc then force quit but image remains, then a list of aps show but don't know which one to force quit."

-------

You are welcome.

Thank you fro clarifying your post.

Try Force Quit...

Use my User Tip: [command+tab] Use it to Access your Mac when Something is Not Responding - User Tip

In Depth:

First, you need to exit the apps and get to Finder (the Smileyface):  Once in Finder, use Force Quit...

Use Force Quit for Each App:

1. Go to: Apple menu
  2. Select: Force Quit...
  3. Select: an app
  4. Click: the Force Quit... button
  5. Click: the Force Quit... Button.
  6. Perform seeps 3-6 for all listed apps
  7. Restart your Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.