Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

check warranty for macbook

i can't find warranty period information with my macbook air M1,

I bought this macbook from a friend, 100% new condition and unboxed it myself, my serial number is: FV******6M0.

Looking forward to hearing from apple, thank you

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 20, 2022 8:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 8:44 PM

halinh179 Said:

"check warranty for MacBook: i can't find warranty period information with my macbook air M1, I bought this macbook from a friend, 100% new condition and unboxed it myself, my serial number is [...]. Looking forward to hearing from apple, thank you"

-------

Important:

Leave personal information off of these forums. These forums are out there for virtually anyone to view. So, I have asked the Host to remove your Serial Number. Once someone sees this information, they'll know to whom this device pertains, and have your information.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2022 8:44 PM in response to halinh179

halinh179 Said:

"check warranty for MacBook: i can't find warranty period information with my macbook air M1, I bought this macbook from a friend, 100% new condition and unboxed it myself, my serial number is [...]. Looking forward to hearing from apple, thank you"

-------

Important:

Leave personal information off of these forums. These forums are out there for virtually anyone to view. So, I have asked the Host to remove your Serial Number. Once someone sees this information, they'll know to whom this device pertains, and have your information.

May 20, 2022 8:43 PM in response to halinh179

halinh179 Said:

-------

Troubleshooting AppleCare Warranty Info:

A. About these Forums:

We are not Apple. You will not here from Apple here. We are just everyday Apple users like yourself.

B. Seeing the AppelCare Info:

Enter the Serial Number here: https://checkcoverage.apple.com/.

C. Selling this the Correct Way:

Being gotten from a "friend", then this is the site your "friend" should have used prior to selling it to you: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. The seller (your "friend") should have known better. So, have them use that link, and then give it back to you.

check warranty for macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.