Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reCAPTCHA

I press the Verify Button and nothing happens. then it tells me that it has timed out and to try again.. repeats

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on May 20, 2022 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 10:19 PM

san feliz Said:

"reCAPTCHA: I press the Verify Button and nothing happens. then it tells me that it has timed out and to try again.. repeats"

-------

Troubleshooting Repeating Issues:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Go Here: Clear the History and Cookies from Safari On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. See if this then works. IF so, then it is caches that are getting in the way here.

B. Contact the Site:

They may be having overwhelming data consumption, so either contact the site

C. Remove VPNs:

Have an VPNs installed? If so, remove them. VPNs just get in the way on an Apple Device, and this is a pure example of how and why.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2022 10:19 PM in response to SnrFeliz

san feliz Said:

"reCAPTCHA: I press the Verify Button and nothing happens. then it tells me that it has timed out and to try again.. repeats"

-------

Troubleshooting Repeating Issues:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Go Here: Clear the History and Cookies from Safari On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. See if this then works. IF so, then it is caches that are getting in the way here.

B. Contact the Site:

They may be having overwhelming data consumption, so either contact the site

C. Remove VPNs:

Have an VPNs installed? If so, remove them. VPNs just get in the way on an Apple Device, and this is a pure example of how and why.

reCAPTCHA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.