Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Its asking for a code and my number is on my phone im trying to use how would i get the code if im not logged into my icloud with my number?

iPhone 11

Posted on May 20, 2022 9:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 9:39 PM

kamryn91 Said:

"Its asking for a code and my number is on my phone im trying to use how would i get the code if im not logged into my icloud with my number?"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Apparently, you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled. So, add the phone as a trusted phone number.

1. Go Here: Two-Factor Authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: How it works
  3. As it Reads: "With two-factor authentication, only you can access your account on a trusted device or the web."

So, add this number: Manage your Trusted Phone Numbers - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2022 9:39 PM in response to kamryn91

kamryn91 Said:

"Its asking for a code and my number is on my phone im trying to use how would i get the code if im not logged into my icloud with my number?"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Apparently, you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled. So, add the phone as a trusted phone number.

1. Go Here: Two-Factor Authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: How it works
  3. As it Reads: "With two-factor authentication, only you can access your account on a trusted device or the web."

So, add this number: Manage your Trusted Phone Numbers - Apple Support

Its asking for a code and my number is on my phone im trying to use how would i get the code if im not logged into my icloud with my number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.