Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

From January 2022 a charge of £9.99 was taken out of my debit account. I do not recognise the charge. I cannot find it in subscriptions or purchases. How can I find out what the charge is for?

From January 2022 a charge of £9.99 was taken out of my my debit account. The charge is from Apple and includes several numbers and letter as a reference. I do not recognise the charge or what it is for. I have checked subscriptions and purchases in my Apple account but it is not listed there. I have three Apple devices and a check was made of subscriptions and purchase on each device but nothing listed for £9.99. Has any member experienced the same or similar charge to their bank account and if so is there a way to find out what the charge is for?

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on May 21, 2022 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 5:17 AM

If you're sure that charges come from Apple (check your bank statement very carefully), start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 3-4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly and explain your problem, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2022 5:17 AM in response to t c a

If you're sure that charges come from Apple (check your bank statement very carefully), start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 3-4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly and explain your problem, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

From January 2022 a charge of £9.99 was taken out of my debit account. I do not recognise the charge. I cannot find it in subscriptions or purchases. How can I find out what the charge is for?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.