Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

disabled iphone

my iphone have been disabled and all my data is not backed up on my icloud. Is there any possible solution to get the phone back without earasing the data?

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on May 21, 2022 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 6:39 AM

Unfortunately not

If your device is disabled or you forgot your passcode, you will need to erase your device

Follow the steps in this article:

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you have iOS 15.2 or newer you migth be able to use this guide that does not require a computer:

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

If you have a backup you can restore it from that

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2022 6:39 AM in response to mohammadaminfathi

Unfortunately not

If your device is disabled or you forgot your passcode, you will need to erase your device

Follow the steps in this article:

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you have iOS 15.2 or newer you migth be able to use this guide that does not require a computer:

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

If you have a backup you can restore it from that

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Good luck!

disabled iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.