Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro doesn't start up at all

Even after I replaced the battery, took it in to the Apple Store for repair, and then replaced the logic board and my MacBook Pro Late 2013 still does not boot up. What if any has had the same issue after replacing both the battery and logic obard?

Posted on May 21, 2022 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 10:44 AM

rayminias wrote:

Even after I replaced the battery, took it in to the Apple Store for repair, and then replaced the logic board and my MacBook Pro Late 2013 still does not boot up. What if any has had the same issue after replacing both the battery and logic obard?

Have you plugged it in to charged it up...(?)

If it does not boot

Take it back—obviously the did not fix it.

Check your coverage/incident/case number

My Support - Official Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2022 10:44 AM in response to rayminias

rayminias wrote:

Have you plugged it in to charged it up...(?)

If it does not boot

Take it back—obviously the did not fix it.

Check your coverage/incident/case number

My Support - Official Apple Support

May 22, 2022 5:19 PM in response to rayminias

Thank you. Apple could not help me since parts for the MacBook Pro 2013 logic board are not available and I purchased 3rd hand as recommended by Apple and A+ logic board. However, I feel I need to return it as that was not the fix. What do you think may be wrong with the computer? Do you think it is a start up issue. The Battery is new but also from a 3rd party source.

I researched and came across a way to download Tenorshare 4DDiG and transfer the hard drive from a USB drive from the non-working Mac. I am having issues adding the extensions to get Tenorshare to recognize the USB even though it is formatted for Mac. I have had such problems and could use some guidance.

May 22, 2022 5:28 PM in response to rayminias

rayminias wrote:

Thank you. Apple could not help me since parts for the MacBook Pro 2013 logic board are not available and I purchased 3rd hand as recommended by Apple and A+ logic board. However, I feel I need to return it as that was not the fix. What do you think may be wrong with the computer? Do you think it is a start up issue. The Battery is new but also from a 3rd party source.

I researched and came across a way to download Tenorshare 4DDiG and transfer the hard drive from a USB drive from the non-working Mac. I am having issues adding the extensions to get Tenorshare to recognize the USB even though it is formatted for Mac. I have had such problems and could use some guidance.

I would take the Mac to some independent Computer repair if Apple could not help you...

hardware issues like these nothing can be done here on line to revive it.

or trade it in as is—Apple Trade In

for you third party Tenorshare— I would contact or search support/help/FAQ/known issues/updates

Support Center | Tenorshare

There are very few doing board level repairs— you can try

Macbook Logic Board Repair - Rossmann Repair Group

My MacBook Pro doesn't start up at all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.