Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpod Pros sound

Not sure if this is normal or not, but the sound on my airpod pros, when connected to my laptop, comes out more on the left side. The right side still works. When I connect them to my phone, the sound comes out of the right side more. Unless my hearing's going bad then I'm not sure what's going on lol.

Posted on May 21, 2022 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

May 21, 2022 8:01 PM in response to dissectingtheedit

dissectingtheedit Said:

"Airpod Pros sound: Not sure if this is normal or not, but the sound on my airpod pros, when connected to my laptop, comes out more on the left side. The right side still works. When I connect them to my phone, the sound comes out of the right side more. Unless my hearing's going bad then I'm not sure what's going on lol.?"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Balance:

A. Start with a Reset:

Go Here: How to Reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

B. Visit Apple Support links:

C. Verify an App's Balance:

If using an App, note that apps have their own balance settings as well. That would overrule that set in the Mac. So, make sure that the balance is set in the middle on an app itself..

D. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

Go Here: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

E. Using an App?:

Check and make sure that the balance on the app is not towards the right.

Airpod Pros sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.