Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delivery of UK iMac to France

I'd like to buy my new Mac in the UK and have it delivered to France. Is that possible?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on May 22, 2022 3:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2022 6:47 AM

rosenibbs wrote:

I'd like to buy my new Mac in the UK and have it delivered to France. Is that possible?

Apple stores do not ship outside their own country, so you would have to buy from some other source.

If it is the British keyboard you want, the French online store has that too, just go there and pretend you are buying one.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2022 6:47 AM in response to rosenibbs

rosenibbs wrote:

Apple stores do not ship outside their own country, so you would have to buy from some other source.

If it is the British keyboard you want, the French online store has that too, just go there and pretend you are buying one.

May 22, 2022 6:02 AM in response to rosenibbs

Ask the point of purchase in the UK what they will do, or if there are any regulations or restrictions prohibiting this delivery. What is French customs duty on that transfer, and will you need different power cable and keyboard in France than in the UK?

These are U.S. hosted communities and you need to inquire locally, since we are not Apple employees.

Delivery of UK iMac to France

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.