Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does this mean?

{"timestamp":"2022-05-22 13:30:17.00 -0400","bug_type":"229","os_version":"iPhone OS 15.5 (19F77)","incident_id":"8761F419-10D8-4796-92ED-6A97FBC969D7"}

{"record":{"events":[{"isOffscreen":false,"timestamp":1653154201,"event":"RECEIVED","pos":1},{"isOffscreen":false,"timestamp":1653154201,"event":"DEV_ACTIVATED","pos":1},{"isOffscreen":false,"timestamp":1653154201,"event":"DEV_UNLOCKED","pos":1},{"isOffscreen":false,"timestamp":1653240617,"event":"EXPIRED","pos":41}],"timezone":-14400,"topic":"unknown","context":{"ignored":0,"motionAtRecieve":"MOT_UNKNOWN","totalLaunches":2.8645248413085938,"visits":0,"cleared":0,"tapcoa":0,"suppaction":0,"location":"LOC_UNKNOWN","appLaunchPopularity":0.00033838272793218493,"isStationary":true,"received":0,"defaction":0,"orb":0,"engaged":0},"bundleId":"com.adidas.app"}}

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on May 22, 2022 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2022 11:42 AM

I’m concerned about the logs cause it’s alarming what is transpiring, just to look at the logs and you can read the different crashes, all the numerous type_bugs, Mb of dirtied memory, the alerts, cautions watchdog, sandboxing, remote access monitoring, etc… I could continue but just by evaluation and understanding, theirs something occurring that is not a practical, the device is transferring information to and from wherever it’s being directed and interfering with my privacy. What is being received and removed or copied, to and from the device. The device is acting strangely it’s non responsive, back of device is extremely hot, slow and battery usage is irrational and deteriorating. The battery was at 100% and it has dropped to 96% in about 3-4 weeks….. It’s effecting the performance of the device and memory has increased without my knowledge and/or my doing, and stored in Applications I haven’t even used that were apart of the Apple Watch 7 applications that I haven’t even accessed yet, but theres documents, programs, processes, stored. I’m definite that it cause my MacBook Air (M1, 2020), to flash this fuscha, then then screen went black rebooted and can only go into Activate this Mac but while loading options continues to repetitively shutdown, reboot, into rRecovery continuously repeat not allowing the prompt to choose an Option. So I cannot access anything or prompt the computer to do anything and Wi-Fi is not an icon on the right upper corner, just the battery and language icon… I’m nuts, crazy, wacko, but I’m not. I guess so that’s my story can anyone help me figure this out. BTW I’ve had Apple devices my entire life, just to let you know. I have a @mac, @me, etc… So that’s why I’m concerned.. thank you kindly..

Similar questions

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2022 11:42 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

I’m concerned about the logs cause it’s alarming what is transpiring, just to look at the logs and you can read the different crashes, all the numerous type_bugs, Mb of dirtied memory, the alerts, cautions watchdog, sandboxing, remote access monitoring, etc… I could continue but just by evaluation and understanding, theirs something occurring that is not a practical, the device is transferring information to and from wherever it’s being directed and interfering with my privacy. What is being received and removed or copied, to and from the device. The device is acting strangely it’s non responsive, back of device is extremely hot, slow and battery usage is irrational and deteriorating. The battery was at 100% and it has dropped to 96% in about 3-4 weeks….. It’s effecting the performance of the device and memory has increased without my knowledge and/or my doing, and stored in Applications I haven’t even used that were apart of the Apple Watch 7 applications that I haven’t even accessed yet, but theres documents, programs, processes, stored. I’m definite that it cause my MacBook Air (M1, 2020), to flash this fuscha, then then screen went black rebooted and can only go into Activate this Mac but while loading options continues to repetitively shutdown, reboot, into rRecovery continuously repeat not allowing the prompt to choose an Option. So I cannot access anything or prompt the computer to do anything and Wi-Fi is not an icon on the right upper corner, just the battery and language icon… I’m nuts, crazy, wacko, but I’m not. I guess so that’s my story can anyone help me figure this out. BTW I’ve had Apple devices my entire life, just to let you know. I have a @mac, @me, etc… So that’s why I’m concerned.. thank you kindly..

May 25, 2022 5:40 AM in response to Jack-_-

Jack-_- wrote:

So your saying there is something wrong with the device correct??

No, no one is saying that. What we're saying is that you will learn nothing useful by reading those logs. They are not intended for the end-user.

Do you have reason to believe (other than those logs) that there is something wrong with your phone? If so, explain what you're seeing. If not, stop worrying about the logs and enjoy your phone.

May 25, 2022 12:01 PM in response to Jack-_-

Jack-_- wrote:

I’m concerned about the logs cause it’s alarming what is transpiring, just to look at the logs and you can read the different crashes, all the numerous type_bugs, Mb of dirtied memory, the alerts, cautions watchdog, sandboxing, remote access monitoring, etc… I could continue but just by evaluation and understanding, theirs something occurring that is not a practical, the device is transferring information to and from wherever it’s being directed and interfering with my privacy.

You're reading something you don't understand and making all kinds of inferences based on essentially no information.

The battery was at 100% and it has dropped to 96% in about 3-4 weeks…..

How old is your phone? Battery health declines, on average, about 1% a month. However, it doesn't reflect that drop in a linear fashion. Often, the percentage will stay the same, then drop several points. Also, if you update iOS, it does a recalibration of that number. So, if your phone is older than 4 months, that number is fine.

It’s effecting the performance of the device and memory has increased without my knowledge and/or my doing, and stored in Applications I haven’t even used that were apart of the Apple Watch 7 applications that I haven’t even accessed yet, but theres documents, programs, processes, stored. I’m definite that it cause my MacBook Air (M1, 2020), to flash this fuscha, then then screen went black rebooted and can only go into Activate this Mac but while loading options continues to repetitively shutdown, reboot, into rRecovery continuously repeat not allowing the prompt to choose an Option. So I cannot access anything or prompt the computer to do anything and Wi-Fi is not an icon on the right upper corner, just the battery and language icon… I’m nuts, crazy, wacko, but I’m not. I guess so that’s my story can anyone help me figure this out. BTW I’ve had Apple devices my entire life, just to let you know. I have a @mac, @me, etc… So that’s why I’m concerned.. thank you kindly..

I'm sorry but the rest of this doesn't make any sense. You were talking about an iPhone but suddenly, about a Watch and your computer. And what does "fuscha" mean?

May 25, 2022 12:05 PM in response to Jack-_-

First, totally ignore any analytic data. It can only be decoded by a trained Apple tech with the required software to do so.

Your battery health is fine. It may decrease 1 to 2% monthly. When it gets to 80% or less, then get a new battery.

For your other problems, you may want to restore your phone as new and manually reload your data. Then see how it functions.

May 26, 2022 1:46 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

How can you say that I don’t understand? You don’t know anything about me and you can assume that I know nothing about those logs, who the f… are you? And the second part is self explanatory fuscha is a color that flashed and then it went into recovery mode, Never mind it was a mistake for me to even attempt to resolve these issues in this community. Thank you professor for all of your knowledg Picture of the ****

May 26, 2022 6:37 AM in response to Jack-_-

Jack-_- wrote:

How can you say that I don’t understand? You don’t know anything about me and you can assume that I know nothing about those logs

Simple. If you had the knowledge and the training to understand the analytics, you wouldn't be asking what they meant here in this user-to-user forum.

And the second part is self explanatory fuscha is a color that flashed and then it went into recovery mode,

The color is "fuschia", not "fuscha. Accuracy is important in a technical support forum. If what you meant had been "self-explanatory", I wouldn't have needed to ask you explain it. Ergo....

Thank you professor for all of your knowledg

You are most welcome.

What does this mean?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.