Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iPhone without sim and apple care

My iPhone X was stolen without sim card and no apple care, I still have the original box to get the IMEI no. and serial no., what should I do to protect the information in my phone, the device location is currently offline right now?

iPhone X

Posted on May 22, 2022 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2022 9:49 PM

Apple will not be able to lock the device for you, if you can put the device in loss mode it will be enough to protect your data, Go to the police station in your country and tell them that you lost your device might request the serial number of your iPhone .

Good luck!

5 replies

May 22, 2022 2:03 PM in response to Iafeef

Hi Lafeef,

Thank your for the response, I appreciate it, although I already done and search all of those links.

What I need to know if Apple can still do something to block or to prevent the device from using.

I still have the original box so I have the serial no. and IMEI no., I just need to protect the data inside the phone. The device is currently offline erase request is pending.

Stolen iPhone without sim and apple care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.