Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want my credit balance to be zero €.

I can't change countries on my App store because my credit is 0,02€.

I would like the credit to be zero-euro so that I can change countries.

Posted on May 23, 2022 12:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 1:16 AM

Christopherdema Said:

"I want my credit balance to be zero €.: I can't change countries on my App store because my credit is 0,02€. I would like the credit to be zero-euro so that I can change countries."

-------

Zero-Out your Apple Balance:

Contact Apple Support or Purchase Something:

To zero-out your balance, contact Apple Support. Have the Apple Rep zero-out your balance. Another option would be to purchase something more expensive than what it is there, and let your default Method of Payment pay the rest.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 1:16 AM in response to Christopherdema

Christopherdema Said:

"I want my credit balance to be zero €.: I can't change countries on my App store because my credit is 0,02€. I would like the credit to be zero-euro so that I can change countries."

-------

Zero-Out your Apple Balance:

Contact Apple Support or Purchase Something:

To zero-out your balance, contact Apple Support. Have the Apple Rep zero-out your balance. Another option would be to purchase something more expensive than what it is there, and let your default Method of Payment pay the rest.

I want my credit balance to be zero €.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.