You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

6 months free subscription to Apple Music not working

Hello. I bought AirPods 3, but the offer of 6 months of free music did not appear. what to do?

Posted on May 23, 2022 1:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 1:53 AM

Make sure that you're eligible

To see if the promotional trial is still current, visit apple.com/promo. Most offers are available for only a limited time. To make sure that the device or subscription that you purchased qualifies for the offer, read the terms and conditions.

If your offer isn't listed, it might have come from another company. Contact that company for help with redeeming the offer.

Check if you or a family member already redeemed the offer

If you or a family member already redeemed the offer, you can't redeem it again.

Update the software on your device

Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOSmacOSwatchOS, or tvOS. Then try to redeem the promotion again.

Sign in on the eligible device

To redeem some promotions, you need to sign in with your Apple ID on the eligible device. Then try to redeem the promotion again.

If your eligible device is a Mac and you've just set it up, you might need to wait at least 4 hours for the offer to appear.

Contact Apple Support

If you tried these steps and you still can't redeem the offer, contact Apple Support.

Please Note: if you have already had a Apple Music trail this is a one off so you may not be eligible for another one.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 23, 2022 1:53 AM in response to Stasia_Luu

Make sure that you're eligible

To see if the promotional trial is still current, visit apple.com/promo. Most offers are available for only a limited time. To make sure that the device or subscription that you purchased qualifies for the offer, read the terms and conditions.

If your offer isn't listed, it might have come from another company. Contact that company for help with redeeming the offer.

Check if you or a family member already redeemed the offer

If you or a family member already redeemed the offer, you can't redeem it again.

Update the software on your device

Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOSmacOSwatchOS, or tvOS. Then try to redeem the promotion again.

Sign in on the eligible device

To redeem some promotions, you need to sign in with your Apple ID on the eligible device. Then try to redeem the promotion again.

If your eligible device is a Mac and you've just set it up, you might need to wait at least 4 hours for the offer to appear.

Contact Apple Support

If you tried these steps and you still can't redeem the offer, contact Apple Support.

Please Note: if you have already had a Apple Music trail this is a one off so you may not be eligible for another one.

May 23, 2022 2:57 AM in response to Danstipsandtricks

To clarify: if I previously used a paid Apple Music subscription and two years later I bought airpods 3 for myself, for the first time I wanted to try to activate this “6 months free use” offer, do I still have the right to do this or not? I bought these headphones in the first days of May and then I already had a subscription, after its expiration I decided to try to activate these “6 months as a gift”, but nothing appears

6 months free subscription to Apple Music not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.