Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max Battery Draining

My iPhone 11 Pro Max has been amazing with battery life since I got it 2 years ago. It has always lasted all day and even days where I’ve had 10 hours of screen time, I haven’t needed to charge it.

Recently the has been draining super quickly despite battery health being 100%. Today I have a screen time of 4 hour and I’m on 8%.

In the battery settings it is telling me 50% of my battery was drained by the Messages app despite only having a screen time of 3 minutes.

Are the secret setting that have been turned on that is causes Messages to drain so much of my battery life?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 23, 2022 7:19 AM

1 reply

May 24, 2022 9:35 AM in response to Cooperwilko

Hey Cooperwilko,

That's a great question. There are some tips and adjustments you can try to help maximize your battery life: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

• Back up and update iOS and apps to ensure the smoothest possible processing.
  • Optimize your settings to draw less battery power, where possible.
  • Check your battery health and hardware info. If you need service for your battery, reach our to Apple Support: Contact Apple Support

Take care.

iPhone 11 Pro Max Battery Draining

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.