Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover Icloud password cause of the death of the owner.

My brother died in an accident, and his iphone 11 max pro and his mac book is with me and i am not being able to long in or unlock the phone, is there any way that i can provide enough evidence and unlock both the devices. please let me know asap!

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on May 23, 2022 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 10:17 AM

azmerrezaul wrote:

My brother died in an accident, and his iphone 11 max pro and his mac book is with me and i am not being able to long in or unlock the phone, is there any way that i can provide enough evidence and unlock both the devices. please let me know asap!

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 10:17 AM in response to azmerrezaul

azmerrezaul wrote:

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

Recover Icloud password cause of the death of the owner.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.