You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adapter to Use EarBuds With Audio Jack

I have been using the wired EarBuds that came with my iPhone SE (2020) to listen to audiobooks while I walk. We are going on a trip and I want to be able to plug my EarBuds into the airplane’s entertainment system to watch movies on the long flight. I have been unable to find an adapter that will convert the lightning plug to a standard 3.5mm audio plug. Does anyone know of any adapter out there that will let me plug my lightning EarBuds into a standard audio jack?

I do have a pair of Bose wired earbuds and the adapter that lets me plug them into my iPhone, but that combo won’t let me answer my phone without unplugging the earbuds. Having to answer the phone while using the earbuds probably won’t be a problem on the trip since I understand that there is poor cell reception where we are going so the Bose earbuds are what I will take if I can’t find an adapter to use on the plane.

Posted on May 23, 2022 7:41 AM

There are no replies.

Adapter to Use EarBuds With Audio Jack

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.